Passion for seeing development all the way through.
I am an engineer not only passionate about electrical systems, but product design and business as well. Recently I have started to delve into web design and Android app design as both a hobby and a lead into future business ventures. Over the past few years I have worked on various projects, including, but not limited to:
• Stereo Vision Board
- Designed, built, and programmed a high speed stereo vision board for use with USB cameras.
- The board uses a TI TMS320 DSP and Xilinx Spartan 6 FPGA.
- Implemented an FPGA graphics controller in VHDL to drive a TFT LCD.
• Advanced Digital Systems Design
- Wrote a complete Atmel AVR core in VHDL targeted for a Xilinx Spartan-III FPGA.
• Mixed-mode Integrated Circuits
- Designed, modeled, and simulated a low-jitter, 6-8GHz delay-locked loop in 45nm CMOS.
• Robotics Projects
- Created a three-legged spider robot with a discrete sensory system and ATmega based control.
• Dere Project/Dere Deck
- Designed and am currently managing a project group based on anime and otaku culture of Japan.
- Ideated and developed a website based on the Sinch API at the Los Angeles TechWeek Hackathon 2014 and won the Sinch prize.