Data Specialist with a passion for optimizing processes to achieve efficiency and effectiveness of system.
Professional Experience: -
• Worked as Senior Executive with Exl Service.Com since Dec-2009 to Oct-2011.
• Worked as Reporting Coordinator with UnitedHealth Group since Jan-2012 to Dec-2013.
• Worked as Senior Analyst with Microland Limited from Dec-2013 to Dec 2014.
• Working with Data Specialist with Avaya India from Dec 2014.
Roles & Responsibilities: -
• Writing Stored procedure to extract data to extract data from SQL server.
• Writing ETL code to extract the data from Remedy and other applications for data migration to new platform.
• Extensive use of SQL queries, stored procedures to extract the data from SQL Server as per business requirement.
• Extensive experience in developing tools using VBA, Excel environment.
• Created Excel based tools to move/format data between sheets based on selection criteria using the Excel Object Model, VBA, Events, Right Click Events, Combo boxes, and Double click events.
• Maintaining the existing VBA tools as per Business process changes and improve their performance.
• Preparing AM’s wise and span’s wise production comparison report for different segments.
• Preparing Utilization and efficiency comparison also production target and achievement comparison summary.
• Preparing day start inventory Report and target sheet for Business operations.
• Preparing Daily weekly and monthly Quality report and the improvement areas.
• Preparing other business analysis reports for Operations.
• Generating code for automation of report/exporting data to excel and other format.
• Automating the business process into VBA coding so that it can be processed by system automatically without user intervention.
• Coding and managing business automation process project so that these can be delivered on time with quality and performance.
• Make sure each team should complete their assigned target to for day and advice operations action plan to meet the daily goals.
Hours of Operations- Anytime, payment terms- NEFT, Preferred Communication - English
Attachments (Click to Preview)