JDCC provides professional construction consulting services.
JDCC is an independent consulting firm that provides a professional services to clients who require attention to detail and expertise in the construction industry.
JDCC specializes in Quantity Takeoff, Budgetary Pricing for Trade Contractors, Design Professionals, and General Contractors, Contract Management, Pre-Construction Scheduling, Submittal and Specification Review, Value Engineering Insights, and Shop Drawing Drafting for a variety of Trade Contractors. Our region of expertise is the South Eastern United States.
Estimating and Quantity Takeoff
- We tailor the estimating and quantity takeoff to the Clients typical unit pricing or apply budgetary pricing utilizing RS Means. We are experienced in all CSI Divisions. We will also provide our industry insight to all estimates.
- Design Professionals looking for a cross reference for their conceptual project can hire JDCC to provide budgetary insight and value engineering ideas.
Submittal and Specification Review
- JDCC can correspond and review Submittal Packages from the Trade Contractor and prepare a package in the Clients format that is ready to submit to a Design Professional.
- Pre-Construction Scheduling services are available. Project Scheduling maintenance is not currently available.
Contract and Proposal Management
- We can provide our Clients with professional proposals for their intended scope of work and help guide them through the Contractual elements of a Construction Project for their scope of work. JDCC can also generate Contracts for General Contractors to be issued to Trade Contractors.
- Depending on the complexity of the project JDCC can provide shop drawings for Architectural Caseworks, Structural Steel, Handrails, MEP's, and other trades as required. Please inquire for additional information.