Experienced IT program manager with over 24 years of industry experience. Having extensive end-to-end product and project portfolio management experience. Expert in Agile Methodology (SCRUM)
Work Experience : 24 Years
Experience As Project Manager : 7-8 Years
Experience As Product Manager & Owner : Last 6-7 Years
Domain Expertise: e-learning, CRM, Health Care, E-Commerce, HR Procurement
Maximum Team member handled : 60+ across globe
Companies Worked with (Last 4 Companies)
LearningMate, Kolkata,India - Senior Manager - Product (DECEMBER 2016 - FEBRUARY 2020)
AnalyticsPlus LLC , Kolkata, India - Head, Product Management & Delivery
(SEPTEMBER 2015 - NOVEMBER 2016)
Soffront Software Pvt. Ltd. , Kolkata, India - Delivery Manager (APRIL 2014 - AUGUST 2015)
Arctern Consulting Pvt. Ltd. , Mumbai, India - Delivery Manager (AUGUST 2009 - FEBRUARY 2014)
As a product owner my responsibilities are given below.
1. Define Product Road map (includes discussion with sales, marketing, internal stakeholders and customers)
2. Pre-Sales Activities (includes proposal, scope of work preparation etc)
3. Define Release Plan and stakeholder and Client communication and approval for the same.
4. Planning and review of functional and non-functional requirements, Governance Model, DevOps planning and activities and product quality management
5. Manage product development activities.
6. Providing Guidance on Agile Development Methodology. Involve and guide in the story/epic writing process, Define product backlog and review sprint backlog and delivery items
7. Discussing the Non-functional Items like security, performance enhancements, DevOps and other important aspects with Solution and Technical Architects, Leads and other technology experts.
8. Manage Resource, Participate in the Hiring Process, utilizing for projects. Continuous monitoring of their performances, Periodical Reviews and implement Feedback system
9. Stakeholder and Client communications, Periodical Reports and Meetings, Risk Management with contingency and mitigation plan, QMS
Available for 40 dedicated hours per week without any interruptions. Available for extra hours also if my job demands. Ready to work in any time zone.
All the payments should be made on time and as mentioned in Invoices to avoid any interruption in work.
Attachments (Click to Preview)