We practice a very simple approach – doing our best to satisfy our Customer with the results of collaboration. At the beginning of a project we assemble a team of professional developers, QA specialists, designers and project managers – and expand the team in case of necessity. We orient at close collaboration and communication with the Customer.
Our goals are:
• To establish efficient communication between the Customer and the team;
• Transparency of decisions and actions, clearness of requirements, fulfillment of expectations from both sides;
• Efficient communication within the team, enabling to exchange experience and knowledge;
• Separating the financial side from the development side. Quick consent about the financial side allows us to proceed to the development itself.
Every person in the team can be involved:
• full-time – regular for developers; sometimes for project managers and QA specialists;
• part-time – usual for project managers and QA specialists;
• as needed – usual for designers.
We use incremental development approach and various methodologies including Scrum and Kanban. New technologies and opportunities on the mobile market are constantly being tracked and explored.
Billing can be performed in two ways:
• Hourly – according to the amount of time spent by the team. Billing period can be defined as one week, two weeks or a month. Billing amount equals spent time multiplied by our rate.
• Retainer – we agree beforehand on the exact amount of time spent by each person in the team during the billing period. Thus the billing amount is known beforehand as well. Billing period can be defined as two weeks or a month.
Our approach presumes an ongoing work on the projects with planned expenses. If you have a fixed budget for your project or a part of the project, we can handle it in the following way. First we analyze the approximate scope of work and let you know if we can fit in the budget. Then we plan the iterations, build the product backlog,