Helping individuals and companies with project management and organization is my passion.
Accounts Payable Troubleshooter 2013 - Present
• Resolve discrepancies on invoices that have been escalated for resolution
• Transition vendors from check to electronic payment
• Troubleshoot and pay exceptions from third party freight provider
• Troubleshoot and process invoices for payment
• Answer vendor and internal partner phone & electronic inquiries escalated by the Call Center
• Handle correcting entries
Document Importing Associate 2004 - 2013
• Coordinate document management system for all departments
• Schedule and prepare Webinars for Account Executives
• Provide excellent customer service at the client receiving area
• Communicate past due information to account holders via phone or Fax
• Import document information into ET File and convey data to corresponding Account Executives
• Collect business documents to scan and examine for barcode errors
• Data entry of active claims and cancellations of insurance policies
• Manage multiple projects and mailroom responsibilities
Design & Flooring Consultant 2003 - 2004
• Provided cost quotes for materials and labor
• Organized consultations with potential customers at their homes to collect measurements of existing floor plans and wall space
• Drafted schematic drawings of tiling and flooring plans
• Coordinated interior paint scheme with customer decor
I prefer to work in the evening and some weekends. I do work full time for another company currently and I spend most of the business working day managing this employment and transporting my children to and from school/after school activities.
I would prefer to have as much information about the specifics of the job ahead of time to ensure I am ready to provide excellent service. I also prefer to include early and often milestone check in dates to validate quality assurance on progress made on the work.