Business Analyst/Technical Writer/Scrum Master
My objective is to continue excelling as a lead software product manager and/or business analyst while adding value to my clients during various phases of software projects.
Summary of Experience
• Overall experience of 14 years in IT Projects and business-related process environments
• Expert in Business Analysis – handling of requirements and documentation
• Expert in IT to Client and vice versa communication
• Expert Project Manager with Scrum Certification and team lead experience
• Very good knowledge in Process and Workflow building and visualisation via UML modelling
• Deep knowledge in different industries like; Mobile applications, Logistics, wholesaling, E-Commerce, ERP industry.
Product Management - Experienced product owner, managed several product life cycles over the past years
Business Analysis - Specialist in Software Documentation (SRS, Use Cases, User stories, Functional Descriptions and other IEEE Standard Documents), proven requirements gathering and management specialist, experienced in Business/Client to IT Team Communication, experience in negotiation and quoting.
Project Management - Certified Scrum Master, senior project manager, deep knowledge in connection between project objectives and client organisation needs, experienced in stakeholder management.
Operational Management - Experienced in operational team and department management
Solution architecture - Experienced in ERP solution architecture for SME and enterprises, worked on many projects and continues improvement cases for Desktop, SaaS and Hybrid solutions, deep knowledge in E-Commerce B2B and B2C, deep knowledge on logistic and wholesaler workflow and process management,
Tools & Systems - MS Project, Jira, Confluence, Redmine, UML, MS Stack, MS Visio, Balsamiq, Invision, Zeplin, Basecamp, Trello.
Full time, 15$/hour, Skype