CEO / CFO / COO; Operations; Strategic Management; People Management; Project Management; Implementer / Integrator
Hello, my name is Lisa Welsh; I am a skilled business consultant strategist with 25+ years experience including 10+ years in remote C-level positions. I specialize in operations and day-to-day business and apply strategic direction and implementation of policies, procedures, structures and systems. I thrive on providing businesses peace of mind so they are able to focus on growth and revenue generating projects.
* Adaptable and thrive in various industries, multiple positions and remote contracts.
* Proven leader with expertise in Operations and Project Management
* Manage ups and downs of day-to-day business; expert negotiator and trouble-shooter
* Strategy planning to streamline your operations, processes and systems
* High focus on revenue growth with dedication, ambition and building long-term client partnerships
* Communication specialist focusing on building interpersonal relationships
* Increase productivity in team and executives, saving you time, money and valuable resources
* Build your audience, reach your target market faster and increase conversion rates
* Find the right people for your business; supervise their workload; manage their deliverables and expectations
My clients I have worked with are pleased with my successful results:
"Lisa is extremely efficient and organized, to the point that without her, we would have had to hire at least 2 or 3 people to fulfill the jobs she executed. She is extremely diligent in creating systems and ensuring that they are implemented effectively based on the requirements that we specifically needed. Lisa’s clear concise strategies and intelligent business acumen makes her a resourceful and versatile advisor in a wide variety of roles and positions." KB
Full list of testimonials and reference letters available upon request.
Work Terms are negotiable. Contact Me!
Attachments (Click to Preview)