Aspiring to deliver solutions and increasing profitability for a Business Unit by leveraging strong exposure in Project Management, PMO, Project Co - ordination, Execution, Monitoring, Cost
? Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Prince2(F), ITIL Foundation V3, Six Sigma GB offering
? More than 12 years of rich experience in spearheading end-to-end Business Solution and Roadmap Development for global clients.
? Overseas Exposure to USA and twice to UK for various official projects & transitions for the clients like TFL and AUL.
? Experience in running various IT Infrastructure projects for clients worldwide.
? Experience in managing IT assets for the global clients by maintaining their databases, ensuring their regular updation and producing various kinds of reports for them.
? End-to-end Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Project Costing & Estimation.
? Team Player with a record of building & retaining highly motivated teams & prestigious key accounts; strong aptitude in Leadership, Influence, Communication and Decision Making.
• Implementation of Projects as per PMI Framework using Project Management Methodologies.
• Monitoring project progress and maintaining close coordination for ensuring seamless delivery of the project.
• Gathering requirements from business users and transforming them into functional requirements & features; preparing documentation (requirements specification) to support the projects and creating prototype for the application solution.
• Tracking the various statuses of the projects through various reports and doing follow ups.
• Making sure that stakeholders have up-to-date, accurate information through updated Plans and produce Report Status for projects, programs and portfolios.
• Processing of various kinds of requests for the new projects, arranging new WBS for them as a PMO.
• Budget compilation and update as required by Global Finance. Complete budget template provided by Finance and update as needed. Work with managers to compile budget needs. Maintain current Staffing list to facilitate labor and cost analysis.
• Provide financial analysis on monthly basis: Obtain backup material as needed. Compare
Preferably morning hours 10 am to 12 pm, IST.
Payment should be made directly to bank.
Preferred language for communication is English