* Analyzing configurations of the basic structural components of a building
* Considering the strength of various materials, e.g. concrete, steel, and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design
* Making drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors;
* Working with Structural Engineer to Assist in designing a Structural
* Working with Architect to assist batter & economical planing of a building.
*Applying expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures;