Qualified & Experienced Chartered Accountant/Xero Certified Adviser/Bookkeeper/Business Writer
I am a professional chartered accountant and worked for KPMG, one of the Big Four accounting firm in the world for more than 4 years. At KPMG I have managed a lot of clients providing both audit and advisory services to my clients from diversified industry and locations in the world. The services include but not limited to
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Expert advice
- Preparing business plan
- Valuation services for business under different techniques
- Preparation of financial statements (statutory/forecast/budgeted)
- Payroll services
- Tax services
I'm currently heading the financial strategy and reporting department of a big financial institution and also working providing services to various clients over the world as Freelancer.
My services include but not limited to -
- Accounting and bookkeeping services for various online accounting platform like Xero, Quickbooks, Wave accounting which includes setting up company, regular bookkeeping, setting up bank account and bank reconciliation, invoicing to customers, creating customized branding theme for invoice, quotes, purchase order etc, preparation of management and annual report in Xero etc.
- Preparing financial statements in excel
- Preparing forecast financial statements
- Preparing business plans
- Solving academic problems
- Proving payroll services in Xero/Quickbooks
- Personal expense/income and bank reconciliation services.
So why you are waiting for just let me know your job and it will be done as per your requirements and within budgeted time and cost.
I provide 100% guarantee, if not satisfied the money will be given back.
I am now residing at GMT+6 region, work part time but available for contact GMT 01.00 hours - GMT 18:00 hours. Working time Sunday to Thursday GMT 12:00 - GMT 18:00 hours and Friday to Saturday GMT 01:00 hours - GMT 18:00 hours.
10% down payment for fixed fee job required.
Other as per milestone request set as per agreements.
Attachments (Click to Preview)