DIRECTOR, MBA GRADUATE, STRATEGY & INNOVATION PROFESSIONAL
I am well suited for your company as I am a dynamic business savvy professional with more than 10 years of experience working across FMCG, retail, business to business and agency. I am an enthusiastic individual with well-developed relationship building skills, team building prowess, and leadership capabilities. I am a strong communicator with great attention to detail, strong analytic abilities and strategic business planning acumen.
From my professional experience to date, I have been exposed to multi-national brands and local startups. I have experience in managing categories under duress, new business development and creating and nurturing stakeholder relationships which have given me exposure to a wide variety of business challenges and risks. Highlights of my professional career include:
• The development of a local retail food strategy for Woolworths which mitigated the effects of looming changes to sugar legislation in South Africa
• Localizing a global campaign by developing a local TVC designed to suit the local market at Beiersdorf with a focus on appealing to the black female consumer
• Repositioning a range of consumer goods from a declining category which resulted in breakthrough sales and protected the supplier’s production pipeline
• Collaboratively listing and developing a South African start-up manufacturer
• Building a PR strategy that achieved +R80 million PR coverage
My MBA qualification from the University of Stellenbosch Business School has equipped me with the skills to operate on a senior management level, lead with responsibility, think strategically and have enhanced my decision-making skills. In addition, I completed two international study modules in Global luxury management and Digital Strategy as well as won an award for being the Top Student in the Business in society module.
Hours of work: flexible
Payment terms: 50% upfront, 50% on completion
Standard revert agreement: 2 reverts per project