PROJECT MANAGEMENT/PMO PROFESSIONAL
Project Management/PMO lead
Client- British Telecom
• Handle E2E Project management/PMO activities for various projects.
• Identification of best practices and Standards of Project Management Activities like Project Creation, Validation of project documentation
• Ensure Validation of Project efforts & estimation and validation of the same.
• Maintain weekly revenue and resource dashboard for senior management view.
Data Compilation, Analysis and Reporting Activities: collect data from projects and interpret the data collected. Perform analysis work on the data, raise and manage MIS reports as required.
• Responsible for revenue and resource forecast of the project. Provide Budget v/s actual analysis of the data.
• Maintain RAID logs for tracking risk/issues.
• Track and report progress wrt billing the customer and invoicing.
• Escalate the invoicing related issues to the concerned stakeholders of Program/project.
• Ensure Availability of PO(purchase order) and validate the same
• Coordinate with Design leads and Group Heads/Delivery head, for timely submission of critical information required by Customer. .
• Support in resourcing requisition and resource fulfillment (forecast, follow up, closure, allocation, release) with support from resource management group.
• Resource distribution and allocation at various levels.
• Monitor Resource effort utilization
• Carrying out Accounts Research and prepare presentations
• Publish quarterly newsletter for the group
Awarded appreciations awards for the work done and appreciated by clients.
Hobbies : I am professional baker as well and take keen interest in creative activities.
Comfortable in working in IST hours. Open for various assignments which will suits my interest. Per hour rate is negotiable. Can work 6 -8 hours a day.