I always promise to deliver committed jobs as per assigned deadlines upto the best quality offered. My values are Leadership, Performance, Agility, Relationship and Commitment.
Very Refined, Dynamic and Versatile Experience in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry in Process Engineering Design. The freelance and remote work-based engineering really suitable with my Profile.
My core engineering Expertises are,
• Conceptual Design
• Basic & Detailed Process Engineering
• Simulation Models of Oil Refinery & Gas Plants
• Technical Specifications and Process Data Sheets, ITB Documents Preparation
• Process Control and Shutdown Philosophy, Cause & Effects Matrix
• Development of PFD’s, UFD’s, BFD’s and P&ID’s
• Expertise in Engineering & Professional Softwares
• Preparation of Heat & Material Balance
• Hydraulics Study & Rating
• Utilities Balances & Optimization
• Sizing & Rating of Columns, Heat Exchangers, Separators, Pumps, Control & Relief valves.
• Energy Optimization
• Relief and Blow down System
• Review of Vendors’ supplied Items and Packages
• Familiar with industry Codes, Standards & Design Practices
• Preparation of FEED documents, Tender Documents
• Bid evaluation & Vendor/Client Correspondences
• Safety Review, Design Review, HAZOP Participation
Followings are the engineering and non-technical softwares, I have good-hands,
Aspen HYSYS, Pipesys, HTFS TASC, HTRI, KORF Hydraulics, Crossby, First Vue, HTFS FIHR, KG Tower, Sulcol, HTFS ACOL, Flare net, Aspen Plus, ProSim, Predict Corr, Pipesim,
MS Visio, Smart Draw, MS Office, C++, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Freehand, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, AutoCAD
I would be available of 30 hours /week (negotiable).
Payments mode will be as feasible to clients.
Clients to make clear their requirement and then my responsibility to deliver what agreed