Legal project management for corporates and individuals. Managing your legal matters more efficiently, on time and to budget.
I have over 15 years' experience practising as a solicitor in the UK and Australia, with global law firm, Ashurst. I trained as a legal project manager in 2015 because my clients were asking for their lawyers to do more with less, to be clear on costs and to stick to budget. Legal project management is a key part of the future for legal services:- it frees up lawyers to focus on the technical legal work and it provides reassurance for clients that legal projects will stay on track.
My CV is as follows:
Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP - Head of Client Delivery, London
- established legal project management function for firm
- designed and launched training programme for legal and non-legal staff
- reviewed processes and systems for client on-boarding, document management and document storage & archiving and devised action plan for improvements
HSBC - Case Manager, London
- designed and launched legal project management function for Disputes and Global Internal Investigations Group
- project-managed investigations across multiple-jurisdictions - UK, UAE, USA and Singapore
- supported launch of eBilling and undertook annual forecasting and budget tracking across all projects
Ashurst - Senior Associate, Sydney
- senior associate in the Dispute Resolution team
- part of 5 person team that designed and launched Legal Project Management function within Ashurst
Hours of operation: flexible
Payment terms: monthly invoice payable within 14 days
Methods of communication include skype/facetime/gotomeeting/phone/email/face to face - a communications protocol to be agreed upon engagement with Naomi Griffin Consulting Limited.