I do Kudos work in Software Testing.
I am a QA having an experience of more than 4 years
* Web application and website Testing
* Design automation frame-work, Write test scripts compatible with all browser and OS (windows, Mac, Linux) for web and mobile (Android, IOS) applications.
* Mobile App [Android App / iOS App / iPad App]
* Experience in traditional (Spiral) and agile (Scrum) methodologies
* Experience in different types of testing: Functionality, System, Regression, Stress, Smoke, Usability, Performance, Cross browser, Cross platform, Acceptance, Ad hoc, Exploratory and others
* Analyze, review and assess user requirements, specifications and models for testability.
* Implement tests on all test level, execute and log the tests, evaluate the results and document the deviations from expected results
* Writing automation script using Selenium and Java
* Status Reporting and Follow ups
* Team Management
* Bug tracking systems: JIRA, Bugzilla, Mantis, Trello, Redmine, Lighthouse, OnTime, adaptable to any
Few of my projects:
• Expert in Automation, API and manual testing.
• Design automation frame-work, Write test scripts compatible with all browser and OS (windows, Mac, Linux) for web and mobile (Android, IOS) applications.
I worked 40 hours in a week, It communicate with my client day to day or on weekly, It depends on their availability for communication. We generally communicate on Skype, WhatsApp, Hangout, or via Email.