Banner Image

Skills

  • CakePHP
  • Design
  • Ecommerce
  • Magento
  • OpenCart
  • Smarty
  • Symfony
  • WooCommerce
  • WordPress

Services

  • eCommerce Solutions

    $10/hr Starting at $500 Ongoing

    Dedicated Resource

    We, NimbleImps Solutions has a Separate team for eCommerce Solutions only, We are 100% confident to handle eCommerce projects using Frame works, and Opensources Framework that we can use == CakePHP,...

    CakePHPDesignEcommerceMagentoOpenCart

About

Excellent in Symfony2, Zend Framework, AngularJS, WordPress

NimbleImps was born over a late night round of espresso when few of us were discussing the hazards of corporate hierarchy. Eventually we agreed upon forming a group that would make things simpler and the working ambiance friendlier, where the clients and the developers could interact directly without the middlemen and the consequent chaos.

Imps, as we call the people at NimbleImps, believe in doing justice to the work while simultaneously taking care of the preferred needs of their clients which in the conventional system is a difficult thing to achieve. Therefore, for the passion for doing justice to work they left their respective jobs and came together.

Here our clients have the privilege of interacting with the imps directly and letting them know their ideas and the process of their actualisation. Imps have a profound likeness for discussions for they believe that an honest criticism would make them dig deeper and their thoughts sharper.

Our belief in doing things in totality has made us one of the finest exponent of ensuring entire SDLC is followed in every project along with in-house innovation to avoid redundancies in the system as been our mantra for continual improvement in our engineering processes. NimbleImps Solutions analytical group aligns its visions with that of its customer with an eye on future re by building applications that combine new technologies with past proven processes creating a WIN- WIN for everybody.

NimbleImps Solutions has evolved through platforms like Microsoft, open Source and Sun technologies which are ably supported with value added services of QA and graphic designing.

Technology Expertise :


Open Source :
- LAMP Group (Linux, Apache, MySql, PHP4/5)
- CakePHP
- CMS ( Joomla , Drupal, Magento, Presta Shop)
- JavaScript, HTML5, XML, XSLT, CURL, CSS
- PHPLive, PHPNuke, PostNuke, PHPWebSite
- Smarty, VBulletin
- CSS, XML,XSL, DTD
- SQL Server
- Third Party APIs
- Java
- JSP, J2EE, EJB, Embedded Technologies

Founded: 2013

Work Terms

Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday - 10 AM to 7 PM(IST)

Our Working Process ::
------------------------------
1) Our expertise understands your requirement & Prepare the complete scope of work with process layout to confirm 100% success for any project.

2) Once the project started, our project manager prepare a task list in Google sheet and share with clients, so that it can be updated every time..

3) Team members are always ready to work extra miles to make the delivery on time with 100% client satisfaction.

4) Project update & Excellent Communications by our Project Manager & Coordinator via, Chat , E-mails & Phone on regular basis & at any point of time to make project successful.

--------------------
Payment terms :
----------------------

We will use Guru's Escrow Method only.

If the project value is less than or equal to USD 500, there will be up front payment which is 30 % of the project Value. And the rest 70% is to be in escorw and paid after completion & before delivery of work and fully tested by the client .

If the project value is more than USD 500, there will be up front payment which is 20% of the project Value. And the rest 70% will be divided into more than two milestones based on the value. Each mile stone is to be paid after completion of the job with tested by client .

After Sales Support :
---------------------------
Free Tech Support:
Based on the project we provides One to Three months free tech support.

Annual Maintenance Contract: We also provide annual maintenance support with a separate contract. Cost is calculated on the basis of the requirement and priority of dedicated or shared resources.

During the Free Technical supports we are responsible for Bug fixing only. The changes are chargeable. The charge will be calculated based on job.

Attachments (Click to Preview)