Ecommerce Supply Chain Management
I specialize in eCommerce, Amazon FBA/FBM/MCF, Supply Chain Management, Sourcing, Procurement, Logistics Operations, Inventory Management, Drop Shipping, 3PL Management, Demand Supply Planning, Inventory & Sales Forecasting, Amazon PPC, Business Development, Suppliers Relation, Project Management.
I know all the major eCommerce platforms and tools like Amazon Seller Central, Shopify, Woocommerce, Walmart, Shipmonk, ShipBob, Helium 10, Manychats, Brightpearl, Jira, Alibaba, Forecastly, Flexport, iContainers, Pipedrive, Asana, GS1 Barcode Portal, Asana, etc.
I have worked with multiple eCommerce sellers across multiple categories - Mobile & Accessories, Paper & Plastic Household Supplies, Home & Kitchenware, Apparels, Stationary, Baby Products, Automobile Tools, etc.
Worked exclusively for multiple USA, UK, Canada, Australia based Ecommerce and IT companies handling Supply Chain Operations and Integration Projects.
I can help you build your eCommerce business from scratch.
I can also help you with New Product Development.
In brief, I can help you solve all your e-commerce business problems.
My main responsibilities include:
- Setting Up Online Selling Account.
- Coordinate the inventory monitoring, re-ordering, and forecasting
- Communications with suppliers (mainly in China and the USA) to place orders, manage payments, shipments, and deliveries
- Communication with 3PLs and warehouses ( mainly in the US)
- Manage data in Amazon, ERP System, and Excel trackers
- Coordination with company management in the U.S.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Searching for new products
- Optimizing current products
- Sourcing globally
- Inventory management
- Create inventory value reports at the end of each month
- Generate purchase orders and communicate with vendors
- Communicate with a freight forwarder
- Create shipping plans in Amazon Seller Central
- Create and send the required labels to the supplier