Patent attorney, patent draft, search, office action, analysis
I have experience of assisting various clients from different parts of the globe. I had opportunities to work with Patent attorneys/counsels/Agents from various countries including US/EP/CA/China/AU etc so have developed a sound knowledge on the process involved. I do the following:
1. Coordinating with the inventors/authors to understand the technicality behind the inventions in order to execute various prior Art patent searches.
2. Provide Utility patent support services: Drafting of provisional and Non
Provisional Patent Applications based on the technical inputs from the inventors.
3. Provide International/PCT patent support services
4. Provide assistance in drafting office action responses (by technically differentiating the invention with the prior art patents cited by the examiner in his examination report).
5. Patent Drawings/Illustrations
6. Provide Design patent support services
A brief summary is as below:
• B.E. (equivalent to BS) - Delhi College of Engineering (DCE), Delhi University)
• LL.B. (equivalent to JD) and registered at Delhi Bar Council- Enrolment No: D/2022/11
• Registered Patent Agent (IN - PA / 1321) at Indian Patent Office
• Six Sigma Black Belt from American Society for Quality (ASQ)
My average billing rate is 25 USD per hour for a variety of intellectual property right work.