I am Cloud Database Administrator having 9+ years of experience.
• 9+ years of experience in DBA Activities and T-SQL Development for medium- to large-scale mission-critical databases in different versions - SQL Server 2017,2016,2014,2012,2008,2005,2000.
• 5+ years of hands on experience in Azure services – IaaS, PaaS, Storage.
• Responsible for managing Dev, Test, QA and Production databases and implementing future SQL Server enhancements to meet the business needs of the end users
• Configured On-Premises as well as Azure database servers for optimum performance as per MS guidelines.
• Implemented AlwaysOn Availability Groups, Transaction Log Shipping, Mirroring, Replication
• Improved Disaster Recovery strategies through Quarterly DR Drills
• Established and maintained sound backup plan and recovery procedures.
• Hands-on experience in migration of SQL Servers to higher SQL Versions as well as Azure Cloud based solutions
• Participated in SQL Server 2016 upgrade/migration project planning, analysis and documentation
• Implemented Azure models based on cost and Performance considerations
• Implemented healthcare analytics Product on both on-premises as well as Azure environment
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting CPU, Memory and Disk related Issues
• Hands-on experience in performance tuning at instance as well as database level and top-down approach to identify the root cause of a performance issue
• Configured database security and auditing as per client requirement
• Analyzed and documented various features like Data Partitioning, Always On Availability Groups, SQL Azure Databases, Stretch Database
• Performed POCs on In-Memory OLTP, Always Encrypted, Azure VM/Disk configuration features
• Working knowledge in Integration Services, Reporting Services development and deployment
• Providing 24x7 Operations support, shift management and managing SLAs requirements for SQL Support team
• Maintained database standards following Microsoft Best practices for physical structures, logical databases, user management
I will available 24* 7 as per criticality of task and issues.