Mechanical Engineer: Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, FEA, CFD, HVAC, Fusion 360, Noise models.
Mechanical engineer with more than 10 years of experience in
1) Thermal Systems
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer: projects, problems, and theoretical modeling
- HVAC: Load calculations, ductwork system design, and equipment selection using standards such as ASHRAE, SMACNA, and ACCA manuals.
- Energy modeling using DesignBuilder
2) Noise simulation with SoundPLAN, I-Simpa, and NoizCalc for
- Road, Railroads, Parking lots
- Industrial point, line and area sources
- Indoor environments
- Public events such as concerts, shows, etc.
3) CAD, CAE, and CAM (Autodesk Fusion 360 Ultimate)
- 2D drawings, 3D models, assemblies, BOM, motion studies
- FEA analysis (static stress, thermal, drop test, nonlinear, CFD)
Certified Associate in SolidWorks - Simulation (CSWA-S) (Certificate ID: C-QVJWK2X6UC)
Attachments (Click to Preview)