• 15 years of overall relevant experience in SAP projects including Development, Project estimation, Project staffing, Requirement gathering, Gap Analysis, Issue resolution, Configuration, custom code specification, Testing, Training, Go-Live assistance and Post Go Live support.
• Overall experience of 8+ implementation / rollout projects, 10+ support projects and 2 upgrade projects.
• Worked on ABAP developments for SD, MM, FI, PS, SRM modules. Have worked on R/3 versions 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, ECC 6.0 and NetWeaver. Worked on SAP SRM 7.0
• Worked on Object Oriented ABAP and in new ABAP syntax (version 7.4 / 7.5).
• Good understanding of HANA architecture and In-memory concept. Well versed with HANA studio.
• Experience in creating CDS views, Virtual Data Models (VDM), AMDP in SAP HANA using HANA SQL Script and consuming these in reports.
• Worked on OData development on OData framework and RAP framework.
• Have experience in providing online and classroom trainings in ABAP / ABAP on HANA topics. Over 200+ candidates trained till date.
• ABAP on HANA developments –
o Creating CDS and using in reports.
o Creating AMDP.
o OData creation.
o ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model.
• Reports -
o Classical Reports.
o Interactive Reports.
o ALV reports (Using oops and FM method). Event handling in ALV reports.
• Interfaces –
o File transfer (Presentation and Application server).
o IDOCs (Inbound and Outbound).
o Web Services
• Conversions (BDC) –
o Call Transaction method.
o Session methods
• Enhancements –
o User exits.
o Customer exits.
o BADIs (New and Old).
• Forms –
o SAP Scripts.
o Smart forms.
• Data Dictionary objects –
o Data elements.
o Search helps.
o Lock objects.
• Dialog programs using screen painter, flow logic - with PBO, PAI and transaction code & subroutines and menu painter.
• OSS Notes implemented OSS Notes on different versions.
• Worked on SPA