My ability in the arts has been with me forever and my passion to continuously expand my knowledge keeps leading me towards higher standards of artwork, whether on canvas or through digital media. I also...
Long before having moved to London 10 years ago, life has always guided me towards what I seem to be doing better than other things. Painting, sculpting, making stuff and create all sorts of weird yet functional objects are my peculiarity since I was a little girl. I'm now a freelance artist based in South West London. I live and work in my house studio and I enjoy my artistic freedom very much! In the past I was commissioned for paintings, mosaics, tattoo designs and wedding invites.So far I had a few exhibitions/market stalls around London, and I'm currently working on a couple of new ideas which includes a possibility for a solo show next year. These have been my group show since 2009:-Pub The Temperance in Putney (2009) ; -Sunday street market in Bayswater Road (2009-2010);-Open studio at Make Space Studios in partnership con Lambeth open House (October 2010);-Permanent exhibit at San George’s Hospital (from July 2011);-Showcase Cities London at Richmix in Bethnal Green (April 2012)-Cultivate Gallery in Bethnal Green (February and May 2013) -Open studio at Make Space Studios (June 2013)-Heaven + Hell exhibition at Espacio Gallery (January 2014)-Anti-Gallery-Gallery-Show at Espacio Gallery with Degrees of Freedom art collective (2015)-Live painting performance and Exhibition with Art Lover Ground at 1001 bar in Bricklane (20th May and 19th June 2015)-Pallet Paradise Project in partnership with Haringey Arts (November 2015)-Art Collision one day market @ Lock 17 in Camden Market (January 2016)Solo Show:-“Micro-Macro-Me” Solo show at ReBacco wine bar in Rome (April 2013)
How I work: 1- I generate 3 sketches and price options per project. 2- Client reviews and edits if and where is necessary.3- Once the client and myself are happy with the final decision (this can include emails and Skype calls to make sure we're both clear on expectations and ideas on the final product) I start the final piece.4- The client pays 30% deposit in advance to ensure his/her project will be brought to completion in the time frame and terms previously agreed. 5- Once I finish the final piece I send photos to the client prior to any delivery or shipping. 6- The client pays the remaining 70% of the remaining amount. 7- I deliver/send the final piece to the client.
Digital Marketing Services