Competition law, Immigration, Business Contracts, IP Law, Real estate, Internet Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Trade Secrets, T&C Agreements, Privacy, Rights of Publicity, NDA, Employment law
I am dual qualified in law with extensive years of industry experience.
If you're seeking legal assistance, I can help.
As an experienced law professional, I can assist you with any legal matter.
I will work quickly to resolve your issue, respond promptly to your communications and explain the research using plain language.
- Privacy Policies (with Cookie Policies compliant with the EU e-Privacy Directive)
- DMCA Policies
- Web Development Agreements
- SSL Certificate Opinion Letters
- Website Compliance Review
- Software/Mobile App. Licensing Agreements
- Incorporation (LLC, Corp., Nonprofit, etc.)
- Operating Agreements, Bylaws, Partnership Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Shareholder/Investor Agreements
- Supplier Agreements
- Letters of Intent/Memorandums of Understanding
- Buy/Sell Business Agreements
- Residential/Commercial Leases
- Real Estate Purchase Agreements
- Employment/Independent Contractor Agreements
- Business Contracts
Multi-state legal research and analysis
Drafting written agreements/contracts
Preparing Pleadings (e.g., complaints, answers, demurrers)
Propounding and Responding to Discovery
WRITING SERVICES & RESEARCH:
Write, edit, and proofread all written matter, including reports, briefs, memorandum, letters.
Santa Clara University School of Law - Law, LL.M. Intellectual Property/immigration/US Law
Holborn College of Law, London, UK - Law, LL.B(Hons)
Work terms will be based on a project by project basis. I try to always work on upfront flat rates to save my client's money.
The Escrow must always be funded before I can start the project or before the estimated delivery by date begins. Turnaround time depends upon the complexity of the project and the research required to produce a quality work product for the client.