Experienced Project Control Professional. Highly committed to professional and ethical values.
• I am a graduate engineer with master's degree in Business Administration with about 30 years of project management experience.
• I gained valuable experience in Project Management. I have good analytical skills and have expertise in management reporting regarding budgeting, cost and progress monitoring and evaluation with respect to baselines, Critical Path Method (CPM), Project Evaluation & Review Technique (PERT) using Primavera Project Planner (P3, P6 and MS Project).
• I am fully familiar with Processes involved in Planning, Monitoring, Documents Control, Material Management (Acquisition, Warehousing, Issuance, Retrieval and Reconciliation), Quality Control, Human Resource Management (Effective Utilization), Construction Equipment Management, Lessons Learned Management. I am good at developing Process Flow Diagrams, Formats, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) etc.
• As Business Process Owner (BPO) for implementation of SAP (PS Module), I prepared User Requirement Document (URD) covering all the practice for clarification for SAP Consultant. I also prepared Business Blueprint (BBP) and signed on my company's behalf with the SAP Consultant. It was first successful implementation of SAP-PS module in a Construction Company in Pakistan.
• For a leading construction company in Pakistan, I prepared Planning and Execution Manual which also served purpose of standardizing company procedures and to impart training to new employees.
• I have good communication skills in English and Urdu. I have good experience in writing training manuals for IT systems, making presentations and publishing audit reports.
• I just retired and am enthusiastic about Freelancing as my next career move. I am generally free and can put in my best efforts. I am sure I can help you in best possible manner. You can trust me for upholding Professional and Moral values.
Fully flexible within reasonability.