Business Analyst | Scrum Master| Project Co-ordinator
I am having 6+ years of experience in Project Management, Scrum Master and Business Analyst role.
My skill sets are
• Working as Scrum Master with rich experience in Project Management..
• An effective leader with proven abilities in recruiting, assimilating, leading and motivating teams to enhance their skills during the project phase.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of Proposal, Scoping and Estimation and User Stories creation for Pre-sales leads.
• Sound knowledge of ERP(Sales, HRM, Inventory pronouncement) and CRM research, implementation, infra and integration with third-party system.
• Expertise in delivering HR/ Recruitment and Resource deployment systems.
• In depth knowledge Telecom, Mobile, B2B with third party integrations like google Analytic, Supplier API.
• Business, marketings and sales process automation like campaign, sales integration, automation analytic etc.
• Skilled in mapping project requirements by interacting with Business Managers / Vendors / Clients and translating requirements into functional specifications, services and implementations.
• Hands-on experience in managing multiple projects focusing on Requirement Analysis, Test Planning, Scoping, Quality, Resource Planning, Scheduling & Delivery with various team.
• Coach team members throughout the process and ensure continuous improvements.
• Adroit in managing and preparing scrum artefacts like DOD, Burndown charts, Scrum Board, Capacity and Velocity charts.
• Facilitating the scrum process (Daily Stand-up, retrospective, look ahead, Sprint planning) wherever required Product backlog management, including defining user stories and prioritisation..
• Project/Test Management tools expertise: Jira