A solution provider that finds the best solutions to fit your business and goals.
An information systems professional with over twenty years of experience in Software development (both network and Internet-based), with duties ranging from developer to development director. Looking for opportunities to leverage this
wide range of experience and skills to develop solutions to business problems of all
My biggest strength is the ability to review business and IT facets of an organization and find ways to bring them into alignment while finding ways to improve both through better use of the strengths of each.
• Skilled at building teams and developing the members of the teams to their full potential.
• Able to bridge the gap between technical solutions and business problems. This includes off-shore team management and managing geographically diverse teams.
• Applications software development expertise for E-Commerce, Non-Profits, Call Centers,Help Desks, Healthcare, CRM, Credit Card Transaction Processing, document management,music industry, finance, education, non-profits and Commercial Retail Software.
• Proven problem solver/architect across several lines of business including experience with improving processes to make better use of resources, upgrades of existing systems and development of a migration path for current users, designing custom solutions to both common and unique problems. These custom solutions may be based on industry and company size and/or skill sets. and more.
• Experience includes building software teams and companies/departments from scratch.
• Experience in all areas of the Software Development Life Cycle for small to large projects.
• Technical experience includes Java/.NET/PHP development, Database development and a wide range of related technologies and tasks.
I prefer email for communication where possible as I work all hours and days and email allows me to respond to you faster without forcing you to respond to me immediately.
Payment terms vary, but in general, I look for payment twice a month on hourly projects and fixed bid are 20% up front, 20% on completion and the other 60% split out based on agreed upon milestones.
Attachments (Click to Preview)