I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant with more than four years of experience, as well as several years of experience as an Immigration Officer with the Canadian Federal Government.
I work in all areas of Citizenship and Immigration, including:
- Visitor Visas and Supervisas
- Business Visitors
- Work Permits, including LMIAs, NAFTA and Free Trade Agreements, Intra-Company Transfers, Mobilité Francophone, Post Graduate Work Permits, Spousal Work Permits, the NEW Global Talent Stream and Global Skills Strategy, and more
- Study Permits
- Permanent Residence, including Express Entry, Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Class, Provincial Nominees, Spousal Sponsorships, and more
- PR Card renewals, including alternative means of meeting the residency obligation
- Citizenship Grants and Proof of Citizenship
- and more!
Given the nature of immigration work, I usually work remotely. I am available to communicate via email, telephone, Skype, Google Meet and other videoconferencing services. I am also able to meet in the Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario area, or throughout Southern Ontario and the Greater Toronto Area (milage fees may apply depending on the location).