Banner Image

Skills

  • 2D Animation Software
  • 2D Design
  • 3D Design
  • 3D Modeling
  • Design
  • Drafting
  • Drawing
  • Engineering
  • Modeling
  • Software Development
  • SolidWorks
  • Table Design

Services

  • DESIGN BOTH 3D AND 2D MODELS.

    $10/hr Starting at $30

    Design Engineer work's in both 3d and 2d software. Designing of conveyors, Jig & Fixtures, Gauges and SPM, working tables. I also do drafting of 3D models and the conversion of 2d drawings into 3d models.br...

    2D Animation Software2D Design3D Design3D ModelingDesign

About

WORK TO FULFILL CUSTOMER REQUIREMENT

I'm a professional design engineer and completed my engineering(B.Tech) from UPTU in Mechanical Branch. and having a work experience of 2 years in Mechanical industries in which I do part modeling, fixtures, gauges, SPM and designing according to costumers requirement.

Work Terms

Hour of Operation :- 3-4Hr/day
Payment:- 30% Advance and remaining 70%after compelling the work.
Contacts:- EMail- rishabhsharma6896@gmail.com
WhatsApp:- +91 8979669660
Skype:- rishabhsharma6896@outlook.com
Linkdin:-https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishabh-sharma-146836138/

Attachments (Click to Preview)