Highest Quality & Fastest Speed
I am an experienced full stack developer.
I have been creating high quality and excellent mobile applications in the past 5 years.
During the course, I learned various mobile development frameworks, seasoned with experience and in depth knowledge of the mobile applications.
Followings are Framework and SDK I have experiences in mobile app development with.
• iOS(6~9, Objective-C/Swift)
• Android (Eclipse/Android Studio, Java)
• Web Service ( Restful, Django, Ruby on Rails,PHP, JSON, XML, SOAP, Parse, Google App engine framework)
• tvOS (Apple & Android)
• In App Purchase
• Push Notification
• Face book API, Twitter API, LinkedIn API, Google+ API
•Google API,GeoLocation, Instagram API, Youtube API
• Advertisement ( Ad Mob, Ad whirl, RevMob, Chart Boost, Google Ad)
• Flurry, Test flight
• MySQL, SQLite, HTML , Oracle
ThirdParty Libraries and Tools
• Flurry Analytics
• Google Analytics
• Parse SDK
• Contentful API
• Evernote API
• Tapjoy API
• Tesseract OCR SDK
• ABBY Mobile OCR Engine
• Red Laser SDK
• ZBar SDK
• OpenX SDK
• Rhythm ad SDK
• Post card API
• Bixolon Printer SDK
• Linea PRO SDK(Magnetic card and barcode reader)
• IDTech Unimag API (Magnetic stripe reader)
• AppStore submission, testing, TestFlight, Unit Test
• Git, SVN, GitHub, bitBucket, bug trackers
• UI/UX, Human Interface Guidelines
I strive to be on-top of Apple’s latest technologies, this is why I am able to use each standard that Apple introduces with ease.
I promise only the top quality, fast turnaround and great communication.
You will be reported with the intermediate deliveries and project status every day and you will be able to take control over the whole progress.
I can provide you with free bug-fix support for 1 month after submission of the app to the App Store.
You are guaranteed 100% money back if you don't satisfy for any reason.
My strengths include responsibility and punctuality.
Whether it is a small or big project, I will always be aware that they are highly important to the client and I work at %110.
I'm available on the computer for 14 hours a day and can dedicate 60+ hours a week.