Strategy Alignment; focusing on organization design; people, process, structure, reward
As an Organization Development & Effectiveness senior manager, with more than 20 years of experience, reaching corporate goals by conceptualizing and driving concept-to-reality stages for maximizing efficiency and achieving sustainable growth has become a great strength.
I have the ability to deliver on productivity goals and increase efficiencies, as demonstrated in my role at Kraft Foods, before splitting into two companies and I was provided a sizeable package. There I managed large-scale organization effectiveness initiatives, helping the organization go from losing $800K/month, to making $800K/month within 12 months. This effort required my partnering with key business unit management and HR to identify and plan key strategic initiatives for the success of the business, as well as to create and implement actionable deliverables for the changes we were undergoing.
Such robust initiatives required regular interaction with the executive director and vice president of operations, and included:
• Managing leadership engagement
• Redesigning organizational structures
• Changing organizational culture
• Supporting the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
• Working with project teams to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
• Providing management with the necessary tools for better decision-making
• Directing the development and deployment of training for the business units
Subsequently, my work was used as a model for success throughout the business unit, especially where repeatable processes were needed.
If you are looking for a visionary, insightful, forward-thinking change manager, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualifications and experience with you in further detail. I can be reached at the above telephone number or email address. I look forward to hearing from you.
Payment terms: Can be discussed at the time of engagement