CRM Architect and Technovangelist
• Working as a Software Developer for over two decades with a focus on Application Architecture.
• Have been personally responsible for the major components of these mission-critical enterprise systems.
• Produced and developed dozens of applications having thousands of concurrent users and terabyte databases.
• During many diverse contracts, have had opportunities to work with wide varieties of resources and corporate environments to achieve these goals.
• Efforts included administration of domains, servers, databases, virtualization, clusters, storage arrays, active directories, firewalls, networking, etc.
• Throughout, have also been directing and advising on architecture, design, best practices, performance tuning, load testing, network monitoring, memory management, support automation, scalability, and general optimization.
• Consistently utilized wide range of skills from designing and troubleshooting to perf tuning and data reporting.
• Regularly requested by previous clients and employers for help with guidance and advice on new projects, due to consistent focus on best practices and highest quality implementations.
Attachments (Click to Preview)