Ruby on Rails senior developer and team leader, system architect
Looking to kickstart your MARKETPLACE? Evolve your eCommerce?
I have out-of-the-box solutions for you:
- Rapid MVP development from scratch in tight deadline and shoestring budget
- Open source cost-efficient custom Marketplace tailored to your needs
- Project, Service, Booking or hybrid type marketplace development
I am a seasoned IT troubleshooter able to provide a solution you are looking for.
You need it ASAP? Previous team/contributor neglected your project? I will manage this.
- Sophisticated (or not) Ruby/RoR projects
- Application scaling up, expanding, adding new features
- Improvement of your current project’s performance/quality/reliability/security
I know the pitfalls and difficulties awaiting and know how to avoid them to skyrocket your project, test the market, gain feedback and find investors (in case you are looking for them).
There is just one step you have to do: get in touch. Feel free!
EXPERIENCE (including but not limited to):
Ruby on Rails
Senior developer/team leader/software architect stayed true since 1.x version now coding with 5.x.
- Complex J2EE projects, J2SE desktop applications, J2ME mobile applications, J2EE: WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss application servers, TomCat servlet and JSP engine
- MySQL, Postgres,Sybase SQL Server, Oracle 10g, MS SQL SERVER 2005, DB2, Interbase and NoSQL databases.
- Angular.js, React
- Ubuntu Linux (one love) + (CentOS/RedHat, SuSe, Debian)
- Windows for sure
- Apache and Nginx Web servers
- C, C++, Perl, PHP
Version control systems:
- Git, Subversion, CVS, Perforce, MS VSS
Project sources management:
- Github, Assembla, Bitbucket
Meet the Team