Experienced PHP Developer//Laravel,CakePHP,YII,Codeigniter & Core PHP || Wordpress, Magento
I'm a senior web developer with extensive 7+ years of experience in Web Application Development- LAMP (PHP & MYSQL) which consisting of freelance and contractual work with both big companies and individual customers.
PHP Frameworks: Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, Codeigniter, Custom PHP & MYSQL.
Experience with AMAZON AWS:
I've setup many projects in AWS ec2 server using Ubuntu. I've knowledge of setting apache2 server with MySQL and php5, installing new mods and extensions for php and apache like mod rewrite and php5 modules like mcrypt ,gd library etc..
My general responsibilities in web design & development:
- Designing & Writing new applications + websites.
- Editing existing applications + websites - Bug fixes & new amendments (design & development).
- Testing and oversight of applications’ + websites functionality.
- Building CMS + Applications from sketch.
Other work qualities:
1) Care about code architecture and love hard challenges, clean code & learning new things.I am extremely detail oriented and believe that my focus on the small details is what sets us apart. Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities.
2) I take client satisfactory approval over completion of every phase of the project life cycle such as scope approval, design approval, development approval, etc….
3) I always eager to share my valuable thought with clients. I know how to work under deadlines, without compromising on the quality
1. Open to work on any engagement model- hourly or fixed.
2. Milestone based work.
3. Milestone based payment
4. Escrow needs to be funded for respective milestones