B COM MBA 18+ experience in Accounts
• Responsible for Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Accounts, Income Tax calculations of the employees, pay roll etc.
• Handling all Excise related work of production unit till final worksheet, clearance of Export Documents preparation and LC clearance.
• Monitoring monthly stock status and report against CC.
• Maintaining Sales Tax records for Delhi and U.P. as well as trading unit of Haryana and record keeping of Assets Register.
• TDS Coordinator for the company staff.
• Act as liaison between finance operation of the company and the government departments.
• Monitoring, identifying, and communicating expenditures to faculty and administrative staff and resolve funding shortfalls.
• Monitoring and training the Asst. Auditors regarding implementation of accounting standards and principles.
• Verifying and validating the audit done by the Auditors.
• Finalizing tax planning and legal procedures.
• Advised the company on the new procedures and policies of accounting and auditing.
• Responsible for budget preparation and administration, audit, taxation and accounting, monthly closing of accounts and maintained books of records.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
• Handling, controlling and coordinating entire department finance and accounting & generating MIS for top level decisions.
• Analyzing complex financial data and defining relevant information, interpret data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and to project a financial probability.
From 6.30 to 8.30 and 20.30 to 23.30 Indian Standard time five Hrs.
Attachments (Click to Preview)