Drupal Development, Maintenance And Support
One of the most important life principles for me is the constant growth. I’ve implemented it in every part of my life. I follow this principle thoroughly in my work.
So, I am especially interested in a long-term relationship, based on mutual confidence, high quality work and constant progress.
My services include building Drupal sites from the scratch, development of services and modules for Drupal, theming, maintenance, support, and data migration.
I handle deployment issues, performance and scaling issues, profiling, configuration management etc.
Creator and instructor of the course for Drupal 7 training.
Skills and Awards:
- 7 years of experience with CMS: Drupal 7 / 6 and 8. ?ustom Modules and Themes development for Drupal. Database MySQL and writing complex SQL queries
- Basic understanding of Drupal 8 and Symfony 2 framework
- Solid knowledge of Hook system, Menu API, Form API, Taxonomy API, Database API, and other Drupal elements
- Experience with Upgrade and Update of Drupal and modules
- Experience with Mobile-friendly and Responsive design using CSS 3 and Bootstrap 3
- Experience with debugging, testing, and problem solving using: Devel, Xdebug, Firebug, Chrome DevTools.
- Understanding of MVC (Model View Controller) software architectural pattern
- Knowledge and Experience with internet technologies including XML, JSON, AJAX
- Using Regular Expressions for text filtering and modification
- Experience with external REST API
- Cross-Browser/Platform compatibility. Experience in solving issues, following the W3C standards
- Experience with search content tools: Solr, Facets
- Performance optimization on high volume projects. Caching Memcache, APC, Varnish
- Understanding of server administration: LAMP. Linux, Apache, Nginx, MySQL and PHP settings
- Experience with version control GIT, SVN and Drupal command-line Drush
- Experience using Acquia, Pantheon.