To be an asset to everyone and in every organisation by being consistent and going an extra mile in my daily tasks.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word and other programs of MS Office, Quick books and infmis.
• Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to lead or work well in a team
• Excellent at grasping new technology; creating landing pages, online surveys and newsletters
• knowledge of different concepts, theories and methods to the analysis of political ideas, institutions and behavior
• Net worker: Extrovert, enthusiastic, communicative, able to explore opportunities and develop contacts.
• I am Creative, imaginative, unorthodox, with solid analytical skills
• Coordinator: Mature, confident, able to clarify goals, promote decision-making and delegate well.
• Knowledge of Public Relations, and Event Management.
• Knowledge and experience in social media management
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Culturally adaptable and willing to work in a multicultural environment
• Fluent in spoken and written English
YEAR INSTITUTION TITLE
October 2015 to Present Attorney General’s Office Finance Intern
• Assist in daily treasury operations.
• Assist with month-end close process.
• Assist with compliance requirements.
• Monitor and track key treasury spending in the ministry and semi autonomous agencies.
• Operational benchmarks.
Sep 2014- June United States International University Lecturers personal secretary
• Research, research analysis, data collection and data entry for research projects.
• Administrative duties i.e. handling all calls and visitors in addition to providing extensive administrative support.
• Marking scripts and entering data collected into the USIU systems.
• Preparing orientation and class work.
• Typing, printing any work necessary.
• Managing the office documentation.
Available to work at least 6 hours a day.
Available through Skype, email and via telephone.
Attachments (Click to Preview)