WHO IS THIS FOR?
English Proofreading and Copyediting Services are for you if:
* You understand that proofreading and copyediting is an important step to take before sending your document to your desired audience (whether it is a grant funder or thousands of possible Kindle readers).
* You know the importance of investing in professional services to increase your chances of getting money, good reviews, new clients, etc.
* You understand that my time is as valuable as yours.
English Proofreading and Copyediting Services are not for you if:
* You want someone to write your entire book, dissertation, or other large document for you.
* You believe that a freelancer should answer your messages within 10 minutes of you sending it: even at 2 a.m. =)
* You are unwilling to pay industry standard rates.
Overall, you should:
* be friendly and polite,
* understand that while I work VERY hard for my clients, I also sometimes have needs such as sleep and wants such as an afternoon at the pool,
* know that I offer highly rated English proofreading and copyediting services at fair rates, and
* take comfort in the fact that I will always meet deadlines as promised.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
If you’re struggling with the difference between “it’s” and “its” or want to make sure you didn’t accidentally misspell an English word, then I can help you right away!
To make it easier for us to work together, here are a few examples of flat rates for my English proofreading and copyediting services. (All quotes include my Upwork fees.)
* Proofread an article of up to 1,000 words: $15
* Copyedit an article of up to 1,000 words: $30
* Proofread a 10,000-word eBook: $100
* Copyedit a 10,000-word eBook: $150
* Proofread a 50,000-word eBook, book manuscript, or thesis: $500
* Copyedit a 50,000-word eBook, book manuscript, or thesis: $750
* Proofread a 100,000-word book manuscript or dissertation: $1,000
* Copyedit a 100,000-word book manuscript or dissertation: $1,500