I got MBA at the American University of Armenia. I have graduated the Post MBA program at Texas A&M University. I have extensive experience in working with international organizations such as Holiday Inn Express, British Embassy Yerevan, United World Colleges (UWC) Dilijan, Raiffeisen Investment AG, and Wasserstein Perella & Co. I have successfully managed about 7 million USD annual budget. I was responsible for accounting and finance issues:
• Budget preparation and monitoring, variance analysis
• Financial statements, reporting and analysis,
• Cash flows, bank account management, reconciliations,
• Management Accounts and Bookkeeping,
• Feasibility study,
• Industry research reports, company analysis reports.
I am CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) candidate. I have successfully passed Level 1 exam. Currently, I’m involved in CFA Level 2 study.
I have six years’ experience in working with Prism (Oracle based accounting & management software), Smartsheets and Hyperion financial management software with excellent performance indicators. I also worked with Saga 50 and QuickBooks. I am certified Quikbooks ProAdvisor.
Attachments (Click to Preview)