.NET professional with 6+ years of experience in analysis, design, implementation.
• Expertise in analysis, design and developing windows and web based client/server and multi-tier application using C# ASP.NET 3.5, 4.0.
• Worked with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access, insert, delete, update database and generated reports.
• Entity Framework, N-Tier Applications(DAL,BLL,BOs,DTOs)
• Strong working knowledge in e-learning, CRM domain.
• Extensive experience with Source Control Systems like SVN, Perforce, MS VSS.
• Expertise in writing database stored procedures,functions,views,triggers,sequences,indexes.
• Involved in all phases of the project (analysis, designing the forms, coding, unit testing, defect fixing, documentation).
• Worked heavily with relationship database models, schemas & entity-relationship diagrams.
• Loaded the data from MS Excel to Oracle Table and Oracle table to MS Excel.
• Good experience in PL/SQL and query optimization, normalization.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Object Oriented analysis.
• Expert in debugging an application using the debugging tools provided by the Visual Studio DOT Net IDE.
• Sound technical knowledge & experience in full Software Development life cycle.
• Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams
• Enthusiastic and Quick to learn new applications and tools and willing to take individual responsibilities.
• Having good skills in converting business problems into technical solutions.
• Having good ability in learning new things and applying them at work.
I can work for 30 hours per week . we can use the Skype for communication.