A passionate & performance driven professional with decades of all round experience in private and public sector companies in corporate, strategic and business planning, MIS and presentation
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Corporate / Strategic Planning
• Collaboration Agreements
• Business Development
• Management Information System
• Contract /Project Management
• Business Restructuring
• Joint Venture
• Import & Export
• Consultancy/Due Diligence
• Management Audit
• Value Engineering
• Market Survey etc
• Acted asIn-charge of Corporate Planning, HR & Admin, IT and Legal functions
• Established new areas of business including Railway Electrification and Solar Power Generation
• Set up SOP, Implemented ERP, MIS and performance monitoring system for various SBUs
• Supported company’s growth in power distribution, BOOM projects, Railway Electrification etc.
• Held vision and training & development workshops, annual meets and performance assessment & rewards
• Consolidation and expansion of capacity of Rolling Mill and Transmission Line Towers Manufacturing
• Facilitated IPO & public listing, acquisitions, governance and CSR etc.
• Coordinated disinvestments and joint venture formation exercises including due diligence and valuation etc.
• Introduced concept of benchmarking and value engineering; instituted an annual value-engineering award
• Prepared group’s corporate plan and also assisted the subsidiary companies in its implementation
• Introduced annual plans / strategic planning in group companies, which were found very effective
• Coordinated selection of consultant, contract finalization and conduct of World Bank aided restructuring planning study, financed through a Japanese grant facility of US $ 1.5 million managed by IBRD
• Formulated rehabilitation packages for three group’s companies and got it sanctioned from BIFR
• Coordinated execution of IOCL’s consultancy contracts for turnkey oil terminals at Karnal and Bhatinda
• Worked as in-charge of company’s import & export activities which included scrutiny of import proposals, establishment of L/Cs, import licensing for raw materials/components
I can work up to 20 hours a week and would need payments based on milestones of the project or hours of inputs.