Professional English-Hungarian, Hungarian-English translator, proofreader and interpreter.
University of Debrecen, Hungary
MA in English Linguistics and Literature (British Studies, English Teacher)
1994 - 2001
Having an MA in English Language and Literature I work as a professional English-Hungarian, Hungarian-English translator, proofreader and interpreter with an experience of 15+ years. My mother tongue is Hungarian, but I can speak and write on an almost native level in English as well, though I believe in lifelong learning. As a zealous fan of languages I am able to communicate in Dutch and German too.
I offer EN«»HU, NL»HU, NL»EN translation, proofreading and interpretation services with a maximalist approach at a great value. I always strive for exceeding customers' expectations by treating every project and assignment as a real challenge, while having a sensitive eye for details and delivering on time without compromise.
Main Areas of Competence:
– Commercial / Marketing / Forex
– Automotive & Yachting Industry (product manuals, exploded views, catalogues)
– Legal (contracts, agreements)
– Technical, IT
– Hospitality (travel guides, hotel websites, flyers) / Catering (menu offers)
– Literature (novels, tales)
– Medical / Pharmaceutical (product manuals, labels)
– Safety (footwear, eyewear brochures)... etc.
Besides using MS Office both on Windows and Mac platforms I am also familiar with some of the CAT tools (SDL Trados Studio 2014).
In case I have managed to awaken your interest I would be more than glad to provide you with more detailed information concerning my professional experience, give you further references and do a test job for you.