Python, ROR, Magento,Symfony, PHP, Zend,Android, Fedex API, Android, Zoho CRM, Box API, Loyalty Reward Solution, Healthcare, Referral Systems
In just couple of years Techencephalon has grown from the fairly small group of fervent engineers to a full scale software development organization. We have in-house team of business analysts, designers, system architects, developers, project managers, testing engineers and project coordinators. Our project development methodology helps our client to observe their project status at each stage – Planning, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
We pride ourselves in delivering the enterprise business solutions to a range of clients across US, UK, Australia, Singapore & India. We believe in right consulting, fulfilling commitment, quality services, and awesome software support & maintenance. Our commitment & quality service generates the repeat business by our existing client.
No two business processes are identical, and so every client’s requirement must be understood correctly. We strive to gain a full understanding of our clients’ business needs prior to recommending any solutions. “ASK” is a magical word which elucidates all your doubts and we believe in asking questions to our clients to understand their business problem, business need and propose suitable business solutions.
At Techencephalon, a team of “IT Geeks” drawn from best engineering schools is working. We think differently since we do not believe in just instructions whereas we believe in suggestions. We always propose good development option to our clients. At Techencephalon, development process shows that we prefer walking in our client’s shoes. We are concerned about our client’s business needs and we always try to deliver a solution that surely enhances our client’s business.
Communication Methods Used:
- Phone -- US, UK Phone Lines
- Google Hangout
- 1st Milestone (25% payment): Project Kickoff
- 2nd Milestone (25% payment): Database Design + Mockups+ Architecture Design + HTML Designs
- 3rd Milestone (25% payment): Alpha Release
- 4th Milestone (25% payment): Final Release
- All issues found in the application up to 2 months from the date of delivery of the application which are covered under the specifications will be fixed immediately without any extra charges.
- We will have a response and remedy time of 2 business days for all critical issues, and 4 business days for non-critical issues.
- Any enhancements to the application required after release would be separately estimated and billed.
- We can agree on a monthly plan to take care of any tweaks/enhancements required in the application on a regular basis.
- We can agree on a monthly plan to maintain and scale the application