Quality Centric Healthcare Software Development and Integration expert
With our over decade of experience in the Healthcare IT industry, we are providing solutions and helping companies to deliver outstanding results and to led them to success.
We have expertise in designing, developing and manageing comprehensive HL7 interfaces conforming to the US healthcare standards, specifications and formats. We also have many years of custom interface development experience. We have worked on over 20 different custom billing interface implementations, among others.
Our solutions help care-givers provide quality patient-care. We have created applications for hospitals, pharmacies, physicians, patients, and manufacturers.
Following is summary of some of our install base:
- With the roll out of our latest Android tablet and IPad Diabetes Educators application, we now have the honor to server around two thousands hospitals and clinics across the USA.
- Our Primary Care Physician application has been rolled out to around 30 clinics and still growing.
- Our Rehab Healthcare application is in use in over 20 hospitals across the USA.
- Our Dermatology iPad application is in use in over 50 clinics around UK.
- Our Mental Health web application is in use in over 50 hospitals across the USA.
- Our Burn clinics iPhone and web app is deployed in three burn centers and one hospital.
- Healthcare Software Development Services:
Technosoft has extensive experience developing and maintaining healthcare software. Following is a list of healthcare areas we have worked on:
-- HL7 and Custom Interfaces:
We have developed and managed many HL7 interfaces including
--- in/outbound Scheduling SIU (S12-S16, S26)
--- Inbound/Outbound ADT (A01-A36)
--- Outbound Charges (P03)
--- Inbound Orders (O01)
--- in/outbound Results (Text, PDF, PS, HTML, JPG, and base64 R01) interfaces.
We have interfaced with MCkesson, HBOC, Cerner, Siemans, Scheduling.com, and many other healthcare systems. Also We have interfaced with EGate, MirthConnect and Clover Leaf/Quavodox .