As an experienced expert in the field of architecture and landscape architecture our first priority is to deliver high quality results that meets the clients needs on time.
We are a two-member team with more than 9 years experience in a wide variety of architecture projects: residential, commercial, landscape design, interior design,...
We provide quality service for an honest price.
- 2D and 3D floor plans
- Exterior/interior design & 3D modeling of the building
- Photo-realistic rendering
- One shot rendering
- 360 degree rendering
- Creating virtual tour
- Landscaping, urban design, decoration
- Walk-through animation
- Concept design / Schematic Designs
- Detailed Design / Construction drawing documentation
- Conversion from PDF(or image and sketch) to AutoCAD
- Rhino 6
- Sketch Up
- Lumion 10
- Twinmotion 2020
Please do check out my portfolio and profile:
Let us help you with our skills.
Meet the Team
1) All conversations should be written and sent by Guru.
2) All payments shall be made through guru.com.
3) The delivery date of the project will be calculated from the time that all the necessary documents is provided.
4) Prices are calculated based on the costumer’s initial design; If any change needed, the price will calculate based on new requirement.
5) Designing, modeling, rendering, creating virtual tour, poster designs and animation costs will be calculated separately.
6) The minimum modeling cost is 50USD. The modeling price depends on the type of project, the amount of detail and complexity, project area, required modifications, timing and delivery time, etc.
7) The render price depends on number and its quality. (The area of the project is not a criterion!)
8) The cost of doing a post-production in Photoshop¬ for each render is 50USD
9) All preview renders will present in WXGA quality (1280*720) and with watermark. After the full payment has done, the render files will be delivered in required quality and without watermark.
10) The Animation price depends on duration and its quality. (The area of the project is not a criterion!)
11) Designing (if needed) and modeling costs are calculated separately as it mentioned before.
12) Animations with less than 30 second duration will consider as 30 second.
13) All preview animations will present in nHD quality (640*360) and with watermark. After the full payment has done, the render files will be delivered in required quality and without watermark.
14) The VR (Virtual Tour) price depends on number of renders. (The area of the project is not a criterion!)
15) Virtual Tour creation needs at least two 360-degree render.
16) The posters price depends on number of them and their size.
17) The given prices are based on the final presentation, the type of rendering engine will not affect the price and only the output of the project is considered.
Attachments (Click to Preview)