Data Center and Private Cloud Fabric Architect. | Cisco ACI | IT Automation
I'm a Datacenter Solution Architect with over 12 years of experience, starting with traditional R&S, Network Security, and Datacenter fabric Technologies. However, in recent years, I've been interested in and focused on IT Automation, Software-defined DC (SD-DC) based on Cisco ACI, Public Clouds such as AWS, GCP, and Private Cloud infrastructure.
– Areas of Expertise –
• Software-defined networking (SDN), (Especially SD-DC)
-- Cisco ACI Application Centric design principles.
-- Cisco ACI Single Site - Single fabric, Multi-POD, Multi-Site as well as Remote fabric.
-- Cisco ACI integration with VMware NSX and vCenter (VDS)
-- Cisco ACI integration with Container-based virtualization such as Kubernetes.
-- VXLAN MP-BGP EVPN, Cisco LISP, Active-Active / Active-DR, and Backup data center Solutions.
-- Advanced network automation using Pythons, ANSIBLE, and YAML scripting on CentOS Linux.
-- Cisco NX-OS fabric programming using Python.
-- Cisco SD-Access, DNA, Catalyst 9000s design and deployment.
• Traditional Data Center Interconnection (DCI) as well as Single Site fabric Solutions such as VXLAN MP-BGP EVPN, Cisco FabricPath, Cisco LISP and Path optimization, OTV, Nexus FEX design, vPC, and VSS.
• Advanced IP Routing (EISRP, OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP), VRF definition, and MP-BGP Route leaking.
• L3 and L2 VPN and Tunneling such as L2TPv3, L3VPN, IPsec, and SSL VPN.
• NGFWs and Security services consist of security policies, UTM and IPS/IDS. (Especially based on Juniper Networks and Palo Alto)
• Implementing and Administration of Hyper-converged Infrastructure (HCI) based on Cisco HyperFlex.
• Docker Container platform, Docker Swarm, and Kubernetes workload specialization.
FreeLancing, Fixed-Term, and Part-Time Contracts