"I'm an expert graphic... " I'm sure you've heard it all, that's why I just want to leave you with only 2 tags that describe how I do things:
TRUST SKILL RESPECT
Not willing to participate in "The most beautiful resume" competition nor intending to take up your time on reading overestimated phrases, I therefore only choose to present to you my CV as short as possible without giving boasted remarks on the skills I've aquired throughout my career. Leaving you to judge on the quality of my services based only on my portfolio, the feedback and comments for the work I've done and also directly after we would've collaborated on a project.
Things I can do:
- any digital design or print design: logos, business cards, flyers, pamphlets, banners, books, envelopes, email signatures, presentations, reports, infographics, brochures, labels, magazines etc.
- photo retouching and manipulation, background removal, real life simulations (simulated banners, books, store branding etc.), editing photos of documents, real estate editing, color editing, print prepress checkup etc.
-expert full plan design
-professional mood boards design
-3d rendering and texture editing
-connections to some of the biggest furniture&utilities vendors in the EU
- full responsive web design, wordpress website design, portfolio websites, product showcases, fully custom animated websites, online shops etc.
- custom animations, video collages, portfolio animations, video tutorial presentations, filter enhancements etc.
- background noise removal, audio cutting, levels enhancement etc.
I've been working as a freelance graphic designer and architect, face-to-face and on various online working platforms, since 2004 and also as an individual company in Romania since 2010.
Have worked in different marketing agencies on various graphic / web / video design projects for and in collaboration with local and worldwide companies.
Masters degree in Economic Studies & Informatics.
Masters degree in Interior design.
9:00 - 18:00 GMT +2 - inlcuding Saturdays (can make exceptions if the project is tight on a timeframe)
guru-chat, skype, email.
-working status will be provided daily and when a new millestone is completed or when the client's input is required
-I offer my full attention and respect to the client and projects I'm working on, not taking way more projects that I can't handle at the same time and not delaying the discussed timeschedule
-I also pay attention to the overall evolution of the project as a whole and freely offer my input on matters I have experience from past situations, so that the project can be brought to a good end more easily and the client can be more satisfied
-I DO NOT take contracts I don't have experience in, or that I know I can't finish in the specified timeframe, wasting the clients money and time
-I offer full support even after the job is completed on Guru platform, and will help the client in resolving any technical issue it might have further in the workflow
-I find that TRUST and RESPECT are essential assets in the online working environment and my constant attention is focused mainly on these two virtues in the absence of whom i believe we can't have any kind of collaboration.