When it comes posting a job on our site, we have two basic rules — you have to hire and pay on our site. However, we do want to provide a fair and safe environment for all our user’s and internet neighbors.
With that in mind, your job might not be approved if any of these apply:
- Commission Only – Your payment structure has to include an established payrate for work provided. You can incentivize your freelancer with commission, but it can’t be everything.
- Requires Unpaid Work – Any work provided has to be paid for. After hiring a Freelancer, you can ask for mock-ups, but you would have to pay for that work.
- Direct Hire – Our site is for freelance or contract work only. If you’re looking to hire someone for your company directly, we would not be able to post your job listing.
- Involves Schoolwork – Sorry, your education is more valuable than what you’re willing to pay someone else to do it for you. Time to hit the books.
- Advertisements – Sales, event announcements, and classified listing won’t be approved.
- Need More Detail – Freelancers need to know what you’re looking for. Be as specific as possible. If we don’t have enough information to match you with a freelancer, or at least narrow down the results, we’ll ask you to provide a bit more detail.
- Poor Chance of Success – We don’t know if we’re the best place for you to post this Job. Honestly, that could be for several reasons, if you have questions please reach out.
- Potential Violation of TOS – You can’t post anything that violates another company’s or our Terms of Service.
- Unapproved Payment Method – We don’t allow royalty/equity-based compensation, bartering/ trading, or any other payment gateways. Payments have to be made through our site — you can use check, e-check, wire-transfer, credit card, or PayPal.
Have any questions? We are here to help!