Wire transfers are a well-established way to make bank-to-bank funds transfers across international borders. They are available to all Employers with a valid bank account outside the U.S. using the SWIFT system.
Our wire transfer information:
The cost per wire transfer depends on the origin of the funds:
- 20 USD if funds are wired from a bank outside the U.S.
- 10 USD if funds are wired from a bank within the U.S.
Check with your bank or the intermediary bank to determine their fees or any currency conversion rates that may apply. These additional fees are independent of Guru.
- Allow up to five business days for Guru to receive and process a wire transfer payment. We’ll update you with an email when your payment arrives.
- We may require Employers to provide additional verification information before we release payments to Freelancers.
- You earn a 3% cashback every time you make a payment using wire transfer.
- Please include your 9 digit billing code in the OBI or memo section of your wire transfer.