Moodle Development Services for Hire
Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment (Moodle) is an open-source learning management system (LMS) that is widely used by schools, universities, and many organizations across industries for their Learning and Development (L&D) initiatives. Developed on pedagogical principles, this e-learning software solution is highly popular for blended learning, distance education, and flipped classroom projects. Moodle, having the advantage of extensive documentation and steady enhancements is easy to use and learn. This LMS is written in PHP and distributed under the General Public License (GNU). The databases are managed by MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MariaDB, or Oracle. The LMS runs easily on UNIX, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, OS X, NetWare, and any other systems. Being user friendly, it has a simple interface and easy drag-and-drop functionality. It offers high security and is accessible in over 100 languages.
You can hire Moodle developers from Guru – a top online hiring website, for creating dynamic and interactive learning modules using this tool.
What Does a freelance Moodle Developer Do?
A Moodle developer is a professional who creates and customizes websites for trainers and educators to impart e-learning modules. They can enhance the features with innovative tools such as calendars and grade books to keep track of classes and scores. To do this, they use plugins from Moodle’s exhaustive directory. These experts also lend their expertise to improve your current learning platforms by making the look of your site visually appealing with the help of graphical themes. Using responsive web design, they extend the accessibility of the learning system through mobiles for a wider reach. They can also incorporate external collaborative tools such as chats, blogs, etc. so that the subject matter can be easily dispensed to the students and doubts if any can be attended to. Additionally, to assist you in developing your e-learning website, you can hire core PHP developer too.
You can hire Moodle developer from Guru, one of the best website to hire freelancers. Before you hire them, do ensure that they:
- Have a good understanding of LMS and expertise in developing the same.
- Create visually appealing graphics that engage the e-learners.
- Know about the current best practices in the industry.
- Have good knowledge of various plugins to enhance the features of your website.
Qualifications to Check Before You Hire Freelance Moodle Developer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software, Information Technology or its equivalent.
- Thorough understanding of various Moodle features and plugins.
- Good experience in managing various database systems such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
Benefits of Hiring Moodle Development Services
- They will ensure the smooth functioning of your LMS so that the modules can be availed by the students.
- Visually appealing themes developed by them will make the content more attractive and help in retention.
- They will ensure a wide reach of your LMS by customizing it for easy access through various devices and languages.
When you hire a Freelancer, understand their credibility, performance. All-time transaction data along with information on services and portfolio showcased.
Find the right Freelancer on the freelance portal, by posting a job for free.